- Kolympiris, K., N. Kalaitzandonakes, and D. Miller, “Firm Location Choice and Academic Entrepreneurs: Evidence from the US Biotechnology Industry,” Journal of Business Venturing, 30(2015):227-254.
- Miller, D., and G. Judge, “Information Recovery in a Dynamic Statistical Markov Model,” Econometrics, 3(2015):187-198.
- Kolympiris, K., N. Kalaitzandonakes, and D. Miller, “Public Funds and Local Biotechnology Firm Creation,” Research Policy, 43(2014):121-137.
- Kalaitzandonakes, N., J. Kaufman, and D. Miller, “Potential Economic Impacts of Zero Thresholds for Unapproved GMOs: the EU Case,” Food Policy, 45(2014):146-157.
- Gerlt, S., W. Thompson, and D. Miller, “Exploiting the Relationship between Farm-Level Yield and County-Level Yields for Applied Analysis,” Journal of Agricultural and Resources Economics, 39(2014):253-270.
- Kalaitzandonakes, N., J. Kaufman, and D. Miller, “Economic Impact Analysis of Potential Trade Restrictions on Biotech Maize in Latin American Countries” in Modeling, Optimization and Bioeconomy, A. Pinto and D. Zilberman, Springer, 2013
- Kolympiris, C., N., Kalaitzandonakes, and D. Miller, “Spatial Collocation and Venture Capital in the US Biotechnology Industry” Research Policy, 40: 1188– 1199, 2011