- Kalaitzandonakes, N. J. Kaufman, S. Yea and K. Zahringer “Potential Economic Impacts of Asynchronous Approvals of Biotech Crops on South Korea” in The Coexistence of Genetically Modified, Organic and Conventional Foods: Government Policies and Market Practices, Kalaitzandonakes, N., P. Philips, S. Smyth and J. Wesseler (eds.)Springer, New York, 2016.
- Kalaitzandonakes, N., J. Kaufman, and D. Miller “Potential Economic Impacts of Zero Thresholds for Unapproved GMOs: The EU Case” Food Policy, 45:146–157, 2014
- Kalaitzandonakes, N., J. Kaufman and D. Miller “Economic Impact Analysis of Potential Trade Restrictions on Biotech Maize in Latin American Countries” Chapter 23 in Modeling, Dynamics, Optimization and Bioeconomics, A. Pinto and D. Zilberman, Springer, 2013
- Thompson, W., N Kalaitzandonakes, J. Kaufman, and S. Meyer, “New Uncertainties in Land Use Caused by the Production of Biofuels” Chapter 35 in Modeling, Dynamics, Optimization and Bioeconomics, A. Pinto and D. Zilberman, Springer, 2013
- Kaufman, J., and N. Kalaitzandonakes, “Mitigating Environmental Externalities in Livestock Production through Feed Biotechnologies” Agricultural Systems, 104:770–780, 2011
- Kaufman, J., Kalaitzandonakes, N. “The Economic Potential of Plant Made Pharmaceuticals in the Manufacture of Biologic Pharmaceuticals” Journal of Commercial Biotechnology 17(2)173-182, 2011.